Monday, December 22, 2008

12 Days of Christmas

This year we have had someone doing the 12 Days of Christmas for us.
I have been very quiet about it trying to sus out the ppl doing it but so far have had no luck.
For those of you not aware of the 12 Days of Christmas what happens is someone anonymous drops presents off on the door step every night or morning. It starts 12 days before Christmas and the presents usually involve the number of things for the day as you will see in my photos. I did it one year for a friend it is great such a good feeling to Christmas and brings in what Christmas is all about. I am big on that this year I'm loving all the giving ppl are doing its fantastic. I got snow maned on Sunday as well that was cool I didn't know what that was till I got done. Snow maning is you leave a gift with a piece of paper on someones doorstep and on the back of the piece of paper is instructions for you if you choose to snowman 3 more ppl and so on so if everyone did it it would be like pay it forward how cool is that. So now the kids get to get involved and learn the real meaning of Christmas.


On the 12th day of Christmas we got
12 Christmas Tree candles
On the 11th day of Christmas we got
11 Christmas card holders
On the 10th day of Christmas we got
10 Christmas decorations for the tree
On the 9th day of Christmas we got
9 animal ballons
On the 8th day of Christmas we got
8 balls to put on the tree
On the 7th day of Christmas we got
7 candy canes
On the 6th day of Christmas we got
6 bon bons
On the 5th day of Chirstmas we got
5 Ferrero Rochers
And finally for now
On the 4th day of Christmas we got
4 giant cookies yummy

2 comments:

Tammy said...

That is way too nice! Maybe I might do that next year =)

Sarah said...

They are massive cookies O_O

I want!!!