Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa

This year is the first year Ruth has actually gone next to Santa. He scares her but this year she had a present she really wanted to ask for. She wont get it as its a Nintendo DS and it is way to old of the little girl. But I think it was cute that she wanted it so much that she faced her fear just to ask for it. So this year I took the opportunity to take advantage of the fact this is the first year I have two kids with Santa so I got a photo. Santa doesn't look tooo crash hot but the kids look good and that's all that matters to me hehehe.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

You can't not get it for her now! .. How mean.

The Good LookingVan Den Berks Blog said...

Well when we went shopping the other day there was this cheap one that looks like a DS but so isnt and it has one game on it she was happy to have that so I have brought myself some time.As I said also she is way tooo young aswell she would break it before she knew how to use it properly maybe in a few years Ill get her one

Bryan, Amy, Michael, Tyler, Emily and Benjamin said...

What is it with kids not sitting with Santa anymore? The Santa up here had massive red velvet arms so the kids could sit on there... but still.... must be some sort of child protection thing.